Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Switch Lighting and Design may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Mailing Adress
– Email Address
Use of your Personal Information
Switch Lighting and Design collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Switch Lighting and Design may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Switch Lighting and Design and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Switch Lighting and Design does not sell, rent or lease or its customer lists to third parties.
Switch Lighting and Design may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Switch Lighting and Design, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Switch Lighting and Design may disclose your personal information. without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comps with legal process served on Switch Lighting and Design or the site: (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Switch Lighting and Design; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Switch Lighting and Design, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Switch Lighting and Design. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the services, to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistic regarding use of the Switch Lighting and Design website.
Security of your Personal Information
Switch Lighting and Design secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Switch Lighting and Design uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use if encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and ys through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Delection
Subject to certain exception set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records: and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us:
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her high of free speech or exercise another right provided for by law:
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our selection of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable sole internal uses that are reasonable aligned with your expectations based in your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; of
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Changes Under the Thirteen
With Lighting and Design does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen, If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
Switch Lighting and Design welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Switch Lighting and Design has not adhered to the Statement, please contact Switch Lighting and Design at:
Switch Lighting and Design
312 West Fourth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Effective as of November 5, 2020